WHY JOIN MEP?
If you’re not already a member of MEP you’re missing out on one of the best deals around!
Don’t forget, MEP is not a commercial organisation – it’s run by energy assessors for energy assessors, which means the annual membership fee is about as modest as you can get, and the committee members put in a lot of time for free to try to ensure that the organisation meets and preferably exceeds your expectations.
MEP offers members all these important benefits:
• Networking opportunities with other assessors, which may often help you to overcome problems and build your business.
• Up to 12 hours a year of free CPD, which alone is worth the membership fee
• Low cost professional Masterclasses providing in-depth knowledge and hours of CPD
• A low-cost RAC group breakdown scheme, offering at least £100 off the price you would pay for the same comprehensive package as an individual
• Mentoring for new assessors
• Representation with regional and national organisations
• Support and assistance if things go wrong with your accreditation body
• And the chance to benefit from the respect in which MEP assessors are held within our industry and beyond.
That’s pretty good for just £60 a year! To join or get more information, contact Membership Secretary Terry Hyde at email@example.com or click here to download our membership form
MEP Members at a meeting at the Black Horse pub in Northfield, Birmingham, in April 2012